Netafim Uniram 16mm Drip Line 400 metre Coils
Agricultural Dripline- Integral Pressure-compensating, Continuously Self-cleaning, Anti-Siphon and Anti-Drain Mechanism dripper. For growers seeking absolute crop uniformity, even in the most challenging topographies and water conditions, UniRam™ delivers season after season: guaranteed. The world’s most advanced pressure compensated dripperlines let you handle extreme irrigation conditions with total confidence.
|DOWNLOAD PRODUCT BROCHURE|
- Variety of flow rates: 5 different flow rates (0.7, 1.0, 1.6, 2.3, 3.5 L/H) can address any condition or application
- Wide range of pipe diameters: 16.0 to 23.0 mm
- Wall thickness: 1.0 mm - 1.2 mm
- Pressure compensating range: 0.4-5.0 bar.
- Superb UV and chemical resistance
- Greenhouse, deciduous and tree irrigation.
- Sub-surface multi seasonal row crops.
- Anti-plugging protection: Anti-Siphon mechanism prevents suction of dirt and contaminants into the dripperline during system draining - eliminating the risk of clogging, or partial clogging.
- Uniform flow rates: The industry’s biggest filtration area and water passage, plus self-cleaning technology assures 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution in long laterals and in any topography.
- Never clogs: Self-flushing system continuously flushes out debris to ensure optimal dripper performance year after year.
- Root protection: A physical barrier stops root intrusion without the need for chemicals.
- Long-lasting: Ultra-durable, UV-stable lines are built to resist damage from heavy machinery, soil insects, sun exposure and re-coiling.
- Pressure compensated: Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range. 100 % uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along the laterals.
- Anti-Siphon mechanism : Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper.
- Anti-drain (CNL) system : Eliminates drainage and refill effect, and improves efficiency in pulse irrigation.
- Continuously self flushing : Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Self-flushing system with wide filtration area improves resistance to clogging thus making UniRam™ highly resistant when using low quality water.
- Physical root barrier : Better protection against root intrusion without reliance on chemicals.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance. Widest water passages within the dripper.
- The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers.
Cobra Clamps for Low Density Poly Pipe - Click Here
Barb Connector Start Take-Off - Click Here
Barb Connector Tee Joiner - Click Here
Threaded Male Director - Click Here
Threaded Male Elbow - Click Here
Barb Connector "Y" - Click Here
Line Flushing Valve - Click Here
Threaded Male Tee - Click Here
Coupling Joiner - Click Here
Elbow Joiner - Click Here
- Air Valve - Click Here