Netafim Uniram 16mm AS XR Dripline 400m with built-in Copper Oxide
Netafim Uniram Dripline AS XR with Built in Copper Oxide 400m Coils
ADITIONAL DELIVERY FEES WILL APPLY. FOR BULK 10+ ROLLS PLEASE CONTACT US ON (08) 9209 3330 FOR DISCOUNTED PRICING
THE DRIPPERLINE MADE FOR SUBSURFACE DRIP IRRIGATION, WITH DYNAMIC ROOT PROTECTION AND DIRT-SUCTION PREVENTION MECHANISM.
Featuring an embedded copper-oxide additive and an Anti-Siphon mechanism with extra protection against root intrusion and clogging, UniRam™ ASXR pressure compensated dripperline deliver long-lasting uniform performance in any topography even under the most aggressive root intrusion hazard.
- Copper Oxide impregnated diaphragm cover
- Two variants: AS - Anti-Siphon and CNL - Compensated Non-Leakage
- Pressure-compensating range: 1.0-4.0 bar (0.5-4.0Bar in AS version)
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron - 200 micron, depending on model & flow.
- Double "TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- Injected silicon diaphragm.
- To be “welded” into thick-walled dripperlines (0.9, 1.0, 1.2 mm).
- Subsurface turf & nursery
- Subsurface multi seasonal row crops
- Subsurface tree and vine irrigation
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique design: exterior designed with chemical free root intrusion barrier incorporating Copper Oxide in the mold of the diaphragm cover. Interior designed to allow water to flow without being blocked by fine feeder roots or sediment build up in the dripline.
- Improved chemical free resistance to root intrusion
- Pressure compensated: Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range. 100 % uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along the laterals.
- Anti-Siphon mechanism: Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper.
- Anti-drain (CNL) system: Eliminates drainage and refill effect, and improves efficiency in pulse irrigation.
- Continuously self flushing: Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Self-flushing system with wide filtration area improves resistance to clogging thus making UniRam™ highly resistant when using low quality water..
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance. Widest water passages within the dripper.
- The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers.
Netafim Uniram Fittings
- Cobra Clamps for Low Density Poly Pipe - Click Here
- Barb Connector Start Take-Off - Click Here
- Barb Connector Tee Joiner - Click Here
- Threaded Male Director - Click Here
- Threaded Male Elbow - Click Here
- Barb Connector "Y" - Click Here
- Line Flushing Valve - Click Here
- Threaded Male Tee - Click Here
- Coupling Joiner - Click Here
- Elbow Joiner - Click Here
- Air Valve - Click Here