Puretec UF10 Ultra Filtration System
Puretec UF10 Series Ultra Filtration System, 25mm, 45Lpm
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a type of membrane filtration in which hydrostatic pressure forces water against a semi-permeable membrane. Ultrafiltration uses hollow fibres of membrane material and the feed water flows either inside the shell, or in the lumen of the fibres. Suspended solids and solutes of high molecular weight are retained, while water and low molecular weight solutes pass through the membrane.
Ultrafiltration is not fundamentally different from reverse osmosis, microfiltration or Nano filtration, except in terms of the size of the molecules it retains. The primary removal mechanism is size exclusion.
Note: Puretec UF10 requires a monthly backwash with 2 litres of Puretec Tanksafe BUY HERE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Reduces suspended solids, turbidity, colloids & tannin
• Certified and tested to remove bacteria, virus & cysts
• Size-exclusion filtration as opposed to media depth filtration
• Good and constant quality of the treated water in terms of particle and microbial removal
• Flow rate of up to 45 lpm
• Automatic daily backwash
• 0.02 micron filtration
• 1 Year Warranty