Netafim Techline 13mm AS XR Dripline
Netafim Techline AS XR 1.6L/Hr 13mm
Netafim TECHLINE™ AS XR is Netafim’s unique addition to our dripperline range and another Netafim world-first with non-deteriorating, chemical free resistance to Root intrusion.
Netafim’s Techline™ AS XR provides a unique cost effective solution to combat root intrusion.
The diaphragm cover is impregnated with Copper Oxide as part of the mould.
This means it does not deteriorate; giving you peace of mind that your lawn and garden are getting the exact amount of water they need to thrive.
- Effective for the life of your dripperline;
- No replacement of chemical injected filter units;
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Domestic & light commercial sub-surface applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Patented TurboNet™ Dripper Technology.
- Pressure compensated dripper - self regulates drip discharge over large pressure variations.
- Anti-siphon mechanism - prevents suck back in to dripper.
- Centrally mounted dripper with large inlet filter.
- Copper Oxide impregnated diaphragm cover for chemical free resistance to root intrusion.
- Continually self-flushing: flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Self-flushing system with large filtration area improves resistance to clogging.
- The water is drawn into the dripper from the stream centre, preventing the entrance of sediments into the dripper
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures large water passages with deep and wide cross section providing superior clogging resistance.
- Pressure compensated (PC) and Anti-Siphon (AS) dripperline.
- Operating Pressure: 40 kPa - 300 kPa.
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh (130 micron).
- Tubing colour: co-extruded brown tube.
- UV resistant Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE).
- Copper Oxide XR emitter.