Toro 570 MPR Fixed Nozzles - Male
Toro MPR Plus fixed spray nozzles make system design and installation easier than ever. Featuring five color-coded radii and Specialty strip models, the Toro MPR Plus nozzles operate at a matched precipitation rate, allowing design flexibility without concern for not meeting the demands of the landscape.
- Available in radii of 5’, 8’, 10’, 12’, and 15, and Specialty corner and side strip patterns
- Adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction with MPR for ideal water distribution
- Five levels of trajectory to ensure optimal performance – 5’ at 5°, 8’ at 10°, 10’ at 17°, 12’ at 24°, and 15’ at 28°
- Available with integrated Pressure Compensation ensures optimal nozzle performance
- Matched Precipitation Rates: Ensures all nozzles apply water at approximately the same rate
- Color-coded Radius Identification: Each nozzle radius features a unique color to facilitate fast and easy nozzle identification.
- Radius: 5' - 15'
- Flow: 0.05 - 4.58 gpm
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 30 psi
- Thread: Male (Compatable with Toro 570z Pop-up Sprinklers
- Pattern: Quarter (90°), Third (120°), Half (180°), Two-thirds (240°), Three-quarters (270°), Full (360°)
Land & Water Technology generally stock all Toro 570 MPR Nozzles in-store.
Note: We offer a Free In-Store Click & Collect service, if you are in Perth. Simply select Click & Collect on checkout and we will contact you when your order is ready for pickup.
Land & Water Technology
Unit 1, 12 Business Way, Malaga 6090 Perth WA
(08) 9209 3330