Toro I-Pro Fixed Nozzles - Female
Irritrol’s I-PRO™ nozzles with Matched Precipitation Rate are designed to simplify your design process while delivering precision performance.
An I-PRO MPR nozzle ensures even water distribution within an arc family allowing for accurate control of precipitation rate, radius and flow. Compared to the competition, these I-PRO nozzles give an equal to or lower on average precipitation and flow rate adding greater irrigation efficiency.
I-PRO nozzles are female-threaded and include a ribbed-edge design for a non-slip grip. Compatible with all Irritrol spray heads as well as any male-threaded riser in the industry.
Matched Precipitation Rates: Ensures even water distribution within
Low-flow rates: Allow for more sprinklers to be installed
on the same zone.
- Colour-Coded Top: For quick and easy radius identification.
Female-Threaded: Compatible with any male-threaded
riser in the industry.
- Ribbed-Edge Design: Provides for a non-slip grip.
- Stainless steel radius adjustment screw: Allows for up to 25% in-field reduction.
- 5 year warranty
- Radius: 5' - 15'
- Flow: 0.23 - 18.24 Lpm
Recommended Pressure: 20 - 50 psi
- Thread: Female (Compatable with Hunter Pros Pop-up Sprinklers)
- Pattern: Quarter (90°), Third (120°), Half (180°), Two-thirds (240°), Three-quarters (270°), Full (360°)
Land & Water Technology generally stock all Toro Fixed Arc Female Nozzles in-store.
Note: We offer a Free In-Store Click & Collect service, if you are in Perth. Simply select Click & Collect on checkout and we will contact you when your order is ready for pickup.
Land & Water Technology
Unit 1, 12 Business Way, Malaga 6090 Perth WA
(08) 9209 3330