VYRSA 60 Brass Part Circle 20mm Impact Sprinkler
VYRSA 60 Brass Part Circle 20mm Male Double Nozzle 24 x 12 Trajectory
AG part-circle sprinkler VYR-60 (Brass 3/4")
The sprinkler VYR-60 is a sectorial agricultural sprayer made of brass and has two references connection 3/4 "male and female. Its axis and springs are made of stainless steel, and their O-rings and washers in stainless steel Teflon and special polycarbonate to withstand contact with the most aggressive fertilizers in the market.
The wide range of brass or plastic nozzles offer a number of possible combinations.
This sprinkler is designed to work under a flow range between 800 and 3300 l / h, at pressures between 1.75 and 5 BAR and cover a range of between 12 and 19 meters in diameter. The sprinkler VYR-60 can work with one or two nozzles; The main nozzle has 24 degrees of inclination from the horizontal plane and the secondary 12. Their average time of rotation comes to be approximately 30 sec. / 360 (3 BAR, 4.40 x2, 40 mm).
For optimum uniformity coefficient, our technicians recommend the use of the sprinkler heads with a spacing between lines and 8x8 meters to 16x16 meters on rectangular frames and 8x8 meters to 19x19 meters on triangular frames.
- Reach: 12 - 19 m.
- Flow: 800 - 3,270 l/h.
- Working pressure: 1.75 - 5 bar.
- Area: Part or full circle.
- Nozzles: One main long reach nozzle and a secondary short reach nozzle.
- Trajectory angles: 24º and 12º.
- Maximum stream height: 2 m.
- Rotation time: Depending on the pressure and the nozzles, the rotation will be constant and continuous.
- Uniformity coefficient higher than 90% in areas of 15x18R, 18x18T, 18x20T meters.
- Part circle impact sprinkler, medium flow.
- 3/4" male or female connection.
- Made of brass and stainless steel.
- High-resistance rotating joints.
- Nozzle angles of 24º and 12º.
- Part circle mechanical system using clips that are very easy and quick to adjust.
- Used in full coverage irrigation with medium flow to cover the side and corner areas.
- Special mechanical and hydraulic design for energy saving and an optimal coverage coefficient.
- Height: 16 cm.
- Width: 18 cm.
- Weight: 608 gr.
- Units per box: 25
- Weight per box: 16 kg.